Featuring The National WW2 Museum’s Victory Belles in concert at the Dutch Alley Performance Pavilion located at St. Phillip and Decatur Streets, riverside (in Dutch Alley, along the floodwall)
- Three part summer series: June 22, July 20th, & August 10th from 1:00-3:00 p.m. Concert begins at 1:00 p.m.; lectures begin at 2:00 p.m.
- Historical lecture indoors at the Jazz Park Visitor Center in Dutch Alley following each concert, with a presenter from the National World War II Museum’s Education Dept.
- Lecture topics to be announced soon! All talks will be related to the WW2 in New Orleans!
- Convenient parking can be found in our riverfront lot behind Dutch Alley and the Jazz Park! Enter our riverfront lot at St. Peter Street, just before Jackson Square (right after Jax Brewery). Parking and Directions here
- Concerts and lectures are free and open to the public