Thank you for your interest in the Asian Pacific American Heritage Festival! We are accepting applications for food vendors to serve dishes at the in-person festival on Saturday, May 13, 2023.
The food vendor application for this year’s event has closed.
All participants will be included in print, digital, and social media advertising for the festival.
Participating partners must agree to the following terms before participation is confirmed:
Festival Food Booth Vendors
- Up to three dishes may be vended at festival.
- Booth fee is $200 and includes:
- one-day set-up
- a 10×10 tent
- two 8’ tables
- access to electricity
- custom festival menu signage
- This is an outdoor festival which will take place rain or shine.
- Limited space available.
- Submission of the vendor application does not guarantee acceptance into the event. Vendors will be notified in writing confirming the selection or denial of an application. Accepted vendors will be provided with payment instructions at that time.
- All applications will be reviewed and approved by the event committee. All decisions final.
- Event fees are non-refundable.
- Applicant must complete special event vendor permit process.
- Applicant must provide a Certificate of Insurance naming the French Market Corporation with $1,000,000 limits.