Part of the French Market District, Crescent Park is a 1.4 mile, 20 acre urban linear park that connects our community and visitors to our riverfront. This unique public space provides breathtaking views of New Orleans, native landscaping, bike paths, a dog run and multi-use pavilions for all to enjoy.
- Park Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 pm.
- No skateboards, motorized vehicles, segways, motorcycles, scooters, glass containers or bottles, littering, heavy equipment or vehicles are permitted in the park.
- No overnight activity.
- Parking is only permitted in designated areas.
- All pets must be leashed at all times while on the park grounds except in dog run area. All pets must be curbed.
- No cooking of any kind.
- No swimming or fishing.
- No entry into Mississippi river, batture or areas beyond fences and guardrails.
Want to host an event in Crescent Park?
The French Market District offers venues for any occasion and size, including birthday parties, pop ups, family reunions, picture perfect weddings, corporate events and more!
Interested in commercial filming/photography in Crescent Park?
All commercial filming/photography on French Market property must be approved by the French Market Corporation and the City of New Orleans (when applicable).